Job Title: JAVA Developer with Networking
Location:Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Work Experience: 4 – 11 years
Position Type: Full Time, Employee
Industry: • Engineering & Design • IT/Computers – Software • Internet/E-commerce
Key Skills: Java,JAVA Developer,Java Programmer,SNMP,”Network Telemetry”,Layer 2Layer 3 Protocols,SDN,XML,JSON,”RESTful API,Agile Development
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 180,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
For more information, please visit careers.wipro.com/careers-home/
- 5+ years of experience on Java Development projects and specifically in networking domain.
- Familiar with SNMP, Network Telemetry and any Layer 2Layer 3 Protocols, SDN would be an added advantage.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis & Design, Design Patterns, doing research and validation for new product features
- Ability to design, architect, code scalable, high-performing features, enhancements
- Hands-on web technologies like XML, JSON, and RESTful API.
- Exceptional defect analysis, triaging and fixing skills.
- Ability to develop utilities, tools to fulfill day to day development team needs.
- Experience in Agile Software Development (Scrum and Kanban)
- Desirable to have experience in Analytics platforms and NoSQL big data stores, like Elasticsearch, Cassandra, Apache Spark