• Experience in WebMethods 9.x and above
• Extensive development experience using Software AG’s webMethods Developer and webMethods flow language.
• Extensive knowledge on the Trading Networks.
• Demonstrated integration development experience using web services (SOAP, REST), SAP RFCs, IDOCs and XML documents.
• Good understanding and hands experience on protocols FTP, SFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, AS2
• Working knowledge on Flat File processing.
• Working Knowledge on JDBC Adapter, SAP Adapter.
• Working knowledge on MWS.
• Working knowledge on Designer
• Working knowledge on Java
• Experience working on large integration projects an advantage.
• Good to have EDI knowledge
• Excellent communication skills (oral & written)
• Experience in webMethods components such as MWS, Integration Server, Trading Network, Broker, Designer etc.
• Proven experience in webMethods integration development with webservices soap/xml, rest/json, jdbc & sap adapters, filepoling, sftp, EDI, TN.
• Sound understanding of IT software development life cycle and project management methodologies
• An understanding of the change management process in the SDLC of IT projects and support