Job Description :
Visual Designer Amazon Prime Music
The Amazon Prime Music team is looking for a motivated, customer-obsessed, and experienced visual and graphic designer to join the team, someone who is comfortable with all elements of graphic design, production, and branding. This position requires strong design thought leadership for a digital and entertainment segment, an acute attention to detail. The ideal candidate should have the ability to drive clean, on-brand designs in a high-volume production role based on style guides and brand guidelines in a fast-paced environment. The ability to manage multiple projects and self-prioritization is essential. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, self-directed, enthusiastic person who enjoys delivering high quality work every time and can thrive in a deadline driven atmosphere.
The candidate will work closely with marketers, merchandisers, design contractors and digital agencies to define and implement a best-in-class brand tone, voice and visuals for Amazon Prime Music content and communication vehicles, and use them to drive trials, adoption and engagement. The ideal candidate will combine the ability to conceptualize ideas of presenting music content and music artists with exceptional visual design execution as well as 360 marketing campaign themes and raise the creative bar. Prior experience in an agency or media environment creating advertisements for global brands is highly preferred. This role is based in Amazon’s Mumbai location.
· Own ideation, concepting, and creation of high-fidelity designs for in-app music content assets, merchandizing to help drive discovery and marketing campaigns by bringing big ideas to life leveraging the brand voice and tone to shape the narrative in a visually compelling manner
· Own the thought leadership on communicating various business needs via design solutions in a crisp visual manner that can be ownable and build brand equity around – be it badging, art covers, inter-play of brand colors and tone, messaging copy, franchise brand and visual equity more and partner efficiently with global design stakeholder across these.
· Create customer-centric designs by integrating marketing objectives, challenges, target audiences, and on-brand creative assets into branded experiences that meet measurable business goals and stickiness with curated content in the service
· Develop a single-threaded voice, tone, and visual brand guidelines in collaboration with the product and UX teams’ specifications and style guides. Support design decisions using data, including competitor design styles, customer feedback, user research insights
· Present design work to global design stakeholders, product, marketing teams and Amazon senior leadership for review and feedback and connect feedback with design solutions to drive decisions
· Develop and simplify design intake and output processes to make it easy for stakeholders to partner with, understand stakeholder needs and prioritization and help achieve their goals
Basic Qualifications :
· Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or equivalent professional experience required
· Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills to partner with stakeholders for faster results
· 4+ years of professional experience as visual designer across a range of media including desktop and mobile required
· Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Expert working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite with primary focus on Photoshop, Sketch, and Illustrator
· Experience presenting to and earning buy-in from marketing teams and senior management
Preferred Qualifications :
· 4+ years of experience working as a designer in an advertising or creative agency for premium brands.
· Experience working on the media and the entertainment segments and to bring a sensibility to design and market digital content to music listeners
· Comprehension of and experience with copy and messaging a plus
· Passionate about creating innovative, elegant, customer-focused collaterals. Knowledge of marketing fundamentals and ability to implement them to create dynamic solutions
Job Description :