Greetings of the day from ………..
We got your reference from one of the job portals. We have an opening for the position of with one of our reputed client. The details of the opening are mentioned herewith….
Company Name: one of the leading Education Company/ Industry
Position: Urgent job opening for Sectional Head
Location: Rajkot / Chitravad/Siddhpur/ Mundra
No of Position: 4
Salary: 3.6lacs pa (depending on ability and experience)
To provide academic inputs to enhance the teaching-learning process of Preschools.
To provide input to run smoothly admin, finance, and management system in the
school according to Policy and Procedure (P&P)
Guidance and Supervision
1. To support and guide the teachers in defining their needs and facilitate them.
2. To provide guidance and support to enhance the skills of teachers for the holistic
development of children.
3. To provide appropriate academic support to upgrade the level of centres
(classroom management, demonstration lesson, sharing new ideas and
techniques, preparing lesson plans, TLMs, etc.)
4. To guide to maintain bank accounts, administrative & finance registers, and
books (dead stock, attendance register of staff and students program reports
register, checklist, student general register, voucher book, donation receipt book
and fee receipt book etc.)
Administration / Finance
1. To visit all allotted school at least twice in a month and as and when required and
prepare school visit reports
2. To facilitate and support the process of Local Management Committee (LMC)
3. To assist the grant process by checking all the checklists as per the P&P manual
and doing follow up.
4. To support in organizing LMC conferences and follow-up.
5. To facilitate effective maintenance of school premise and garden equipment
6. To correspond with LMC, Teachers and Central Office, etc. as and when required
7. To manage the allotted portfolio, prepare reports and do follow up as per the need/requirement.
Visioning / Planning
1. To conduct the target setting and appraisal process of all the teachers and
2. To facilitate the milestone measurement process and plan for the School
development by discussing with LMC and teachers.
3. To support AKP personnel in organizing various centre base programs such as
parents meeting, sports program, annual day, picnic, field trips, medical check-
up, LMC meetings, cultural programs, etc.
4. To provide inputs for surveys and defining the need for new centres and the
closure of non-viable centres.
5. To contribute to the supervisors’ meeting, staff meeting and LMC meeting to
achieve the goal of the department
6. To make monthly planning of school visit and other work with aligning the
department’s plan and goal.
1. To plan, organize and facilitate Preschool (ECD) Primary coaching centres teacher
training programs, workshops, Teachers Group Meetings (TGMs) and LMC
Linkage / Liaison
2. To facilitate linkages with NGOs, educational institutions, network institutions,
appropriate government agencies, etc. for sharing of expertise and learning from
the larger education environment
Qualifications Masters in Child Development / Human Development /Diploma in ECD
Thanks & Regards