We are looking for Turnaround Scheduler for Saudi Arabia
Role and Responsibilities
Follow EHS&S rules, policies and expectations.
• Follow TA Work Processes.
• Attend schedule integration meetings with stakeholders and contractors
• Provides Schedule status update in all TA phases; pre, main, post activities
• Develops, implements, use and monitor P2P TA schedule, pre-SD, main-SD, post-SD schedules and provide warnings on deviations
• Uses schedule reporting TA templates and TA schedule layouts
• Sets and Reviews parameters for and Lead forecasting of required resources based on critical path analysis
• Reviews and approves job steps, resources, durations, etc. for completeness before acceptance and implementing in integrated TA Schedule
• Identifies and implements resource leveraging and optimization opportunities
• Coaches planners to ensure consistency, completeness and accuracy of all planned jobs related to the timeline
• Work with all schedulers assigned to the same TA team(s) as himself
• Accountable TA integrated schedule input
• Provide progress feedback
• Reviews add-on jobs for implementation consequences.
• Provides accurate feedback during critique meetings
• Take part in gate reviews any other action to assure and execute a successful Turnaround integrated schedule