Education, Qualification & Experience / Certificates & Skills
Education: • Engineering degree: BSc Electrical
Certificates: • Acceptable and valid health certificate.
• Minimum 10 years as Maintenance/TA Planner.
• Minimum 5 years as Senior Planner or Work Coordinator.
• Minimum 5 years as Turnaround Planner.
• Minimum 1 full cycle major TA’s as full fulltime TA Planner
• Understanding routine and non-routine maintenance on all types of electrical systems.
• Understand Electrical drawings and diagrams.
• Proficient English Communication skills, both orally and written.
• A good cost, efficiency and logistic sense.
Proficient level of interactive skills.
• Effective communicator.
• Proficient computer skills: CMMS, SAP, MS-office, Primavera.
• Proficient as a Maintenance Planner.
• Proficient on all Scheduling tools.
• Strong advocate for on time delivery and defender of the timeline.
• Good knowledge on EHS&S policies, practices and procedures.
• An Independent and active character and a TA-mind-set and be able to work under high pressure and be a team player.
• Can read and understand all types of drawings