• Minimum of 6 years industry (hands-on) experience working as a software engineer.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years industry experience in enterprise integration technologies – TIBCO BusinessWorks Suite.
• Must have a minimum of 1 years of system design experience.
• Hands-on experience using integrated development environment (such as Intelli-J) and version control software (such as SVN, Subversion).
• Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (Requirements, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation)
• Experience working in agile or iterative SDLCs.
• Demonstrated ability to conduct unit, peer, integration, functional testing.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment under deadline pressure.
• Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities.
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Excellent problem-solving abilities.
• Development SOAP Web Services using TIBCO Business Works
• Maintenance and Support for TIBCO infrastructure
• Installation, deployment and testing of TIBCO tools / components
• Documenting code design, test cases, support guides
• Development in J2EE technologies
• Service Oriented Integration with ESB
• Knowledge of SOA Principles
• Identify TIBCO technical risks and issues
• Be available to provide 24×7 support when needed.
• Strong database skills to develop/maintain databases and complex Sql queries.
• Familiarity with Unix scripting.