With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing the definition, selection & extension of test automation architecture, frameworks, coding standards and Automation Testing Strategies of enterprise software platform
- Identifying and recommending the automated testing processes and tools and defining best practices
- Defining and publishing key performance metrics for automated testing
- Providing leadership, guidance, training & mentoring to implement test automation across project teams
- Participating in design & architectural reviews of proposed automation solutions across project teams
- Exploring innovations in test automation and leading technological execution of the recommended automation solution across project teams
- Lead in all phases of Software Test design and development – planning, execution, test and evaluation
- Analyze, understand and provide feedback on software requirements for a project. Perform requirement analysis to determine completeness and work with requirement management tools.
- Process champion in architecting the software test development
- Apply international standards such as IEC IEC 61010 , IEC 60601-1, and IEC 60601-1-2
- BS Degree with Experience in Test Framework designing / automation testing
- Skilled in leading cross-functional top-down and bottoms-up risk analysis sessions
- Experience in FMEAs for multiple disciplines: electrical, mechanical and software
- Extensive experience in usage of automated test tools such as Jenkins, Selenium etc
- Hands-on experience in implementing test beds with NI stand, MATLAB, Simulink, LabVIEW etc
- Proven experience of designing & implementing automation testing frameworks and methodology to support agile product development
- Required skills:
- Excellent knowledge of test automation, testing tools & test processes
- Excellent knowledge of test concepts & methodologies
- Solid experience in understanding and practicing build management & Continuous Integration
- Strong analytical problem solving & decision-making skills
- Ongoing knowledge of automated testing industry best practices and trends
- Hands-on Experience with FDA regulated (IEC 62304) Software Test Development required, IEC 61010 ISO 14971 risk management to medical devices, ISO 13485 quality management system, and Expert knowledge of FDA regulations strongly preferred.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- 8+ years Test management experience
- 5+ years Test Automation experience
- 5+ years Experience in medical device or IVD verification
Skills & ExperienceExperience in Medical writing, ISO 13485:2003- Quality in Medical Devices, Medical Device Product Development Experience, Medical Knowledge, Medical Monitoring, Medical Procedures, Medical Technology & Healthcare
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.