- Prepare and review financial statements footnotes and supporting schedules
- Conduct financial analysis on consolidated and business unit results including providing ongoing support for the business unit teams and our various other partners as needed
- Assist with the GAAP accounting close including the preparation and/or review of journal entries and account reconciliations
- Analyze financial statements and other supporting schedules to understand trends in the business and ensure the accuracy of reported results and communicate analysis to key stakeholders
- Prepares monthly quarterly and annual statements by collecting data; analyzing and investigating variances; summarizing data information and trends.
- Prepare process maps and documentations.
- Ensure compliance with financial and internal controls
- Provides and implements workable solutions to business issues/problems with minimum referral to senior management.
- Candidate will be responsible for complex accounting and reporting activities associated with the GAAP accounting close financial statements NAIC Statutory Reporting and supporting schedules. They will carry out duties such as SEC and other regulatory reporting which may include 10-K/10-Q filings XBRL Benefit Plans GAAP accounting close and Investor Relations/Business Unit support as needed. Should possess good communication skills and stakeholder management skills.
- Exposure to Hyperion Essbase and PeopleSoft general ledger preferred
Note: Candidate from P&C Insurance domain can only be considered.
Shift: Should be open to work in Night Shift.
Role is for one of the largest ITES Organization having Pan India presence and provides services in strategy consulting digital technology and operations. It is a stable and an organization known for good employee culture.