Sr. Infrastructure Technical Engineer
– Sewerage networks systems, Storm water system, TSE and fire-fighting networks systems and potable water system and BIM works using civil3D and Navisworks.
– Prepare the layouts drawings and profiles drawings works for the wet utilities and dry utilities including the typical details and material submittals.
– Software: Civil 3D, Navisworks, design program like (Water cad, sewer cad and storm cad).
– To carry out detailed engineering design for infrastructure systems for projects with solutions to give best whole life value to clients.
– To prepare the basis of infrastructure design.
– To liaise and coordinate input with professionals from other departments.
– To have the experience to develop infrastructure designs for different types of systems (potable water, firefighting, irrigation, foul water, storm water, etc.)
– Experience in designing and thorough knowledge of all the design codes.
– Experienced in design based on manual as well as using appropriate design software.
– Experience in design review across all design stages of specific work packages, with respect to the Client’s detailed functional brief.
– Must be familiar with international design codes.