Organisation: InspiriSYS solution- www.inspirisys.com
Exp- 5 -6 yrs +
Budget: 9 LPA Max
Qualifications: – B.E. B.Tech. , MCA
Certification: CCNP and above
Company Profile: –
InspiriSYS enables enterprises to re-imagine their businesses for the ever-changing digital world. Established in 1991, we are a leading information technology services and consulting company in India along with having a global footprint across North America, Middle East, UK, Japan, and Singapore markets.
InspiriSYS Solutions Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of CAC Corporation (CAC), Japan.
- Solutioning towards Network & Security requirement
- Escalation lead for Network related issues
- Design and implement a DC & DR environment
- Flexible to extend beyond work hours towards accomplishing assigned tasks.
- Planning and supporting network infrastructure
- Risk analysis and mitigation (for configuring new networks)
- Interaction with OEM for Highly Critical technical support of Network devices.
- Responsible for Reports & Technical documentation.
- Should be capable to guide the team/individual on requirement basis.
- Communicate effectively with Customers
- Responsible for MIS Reports/ Technical documents
- Customer/Vendor Co ordination
- Adhere to ITSM based Ticket Management with SLA Compliance
- Design and deploy functional networks (LAN, WLAN, WAN)
- Strong hands on in Router, Switches, Firewall implementing & configuring
- Configure, Install and Manage varied network devices and services (such as Routers, L3 & L2 Switches, Firewalls, Wireless Controller and load balancers etc.) across DC and Client Environments.
- Should have experience in Managing Major Corporate/DC Networks
- Experience in Routing protocols, BGP, OSPF, MPLS-VPN, DHCP, and DNS.
- Experience in Firewalls VPN/Remote Access network.
- Should have knowledge on IP address and subnets, Backup utilities, Monitoring Tools
- Work Experience in Network Products and Visio for Reports and Technical documentation
- Suggest improvements to network performance, capacity and scalability
- Strong in leading OEM Cisco (preferred), Juniper, Extreme, Aruba.. etc.
- Carry out tasks like network maintenance and Firmware upgrades of Network devices Across DCs at periodical intervals.
- Knowledge in OS (Windows/Unix/Linux)
- Experience in Network related configuration of Servers/Desktop Operating Systems
- Responsible for Incident, Problem, Change Management & Service Request.
- Should have Good experience in ISP Coordination and Vendor management.
- Should have Good Experience in Customer Coordination (understand customer needs and providing solutions).
- Should have Hands on Experience in Network Tools.
- Should have Hands on Experience in Infra monitoring and management tools.
- Strong in ITIL Process.
• 5 – 6 years in Network & Network Security Management
- Minimum 2 to 3 Implementation cycle (individual contributor)
- Excellent spoken and written English Communication.
- Good attitude towards corporate environment.
- Team player & Mentor to the team.
- Energetic, self-motivated and self-sufficient in accomplishing tasks.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
Kindly send Ur C.V. with details like-
3. Notice period
Cell:- 9311232179/ 7011595674
Land line:- 011-29258011
EMail id:- [Confidential Information]