Seeking an experienced Solution Architect who is passionate about working with clients to build world-class dynamic business process management applications. As a senior member of our Solution Delivery team, you will play a critical role in furthering our Company’ s success. Our Solution Architects tackle many of the most challenging business problems that we face as we provide leading solutions to a wide range of industries and governments around the world.
Solution Architects (SA’ s) are frequently the most senior members of the Solution Delivery team, setting the architectural direction of software development and implementations. They are exceptional, cross-functional contributors who have a proven track record of success in designing and implementing complex projects and assisting the sales team with attracting customers. They can intelligently converse in all media at both a technical and business level. Their primary focus is at the presales and architecture phases of the project.
- Solution Delivery team relies on the Solution Architect to: i) design and communicate the shared architectural vision to the product development team, ensuring that each solution meets the Company’ s standards and the requirements of the customer; ii) provide instrumental guidance to Project Managers during the discovery, requirements definition, design and architecture phases of projects; iii) serve as an escalation point for complex problems; and iv) assisting with technical documentation of the fully implemented solution.
The Solution Architect must also have proven experience in innovating and implementing complex projects with Portal, CRM, CTI, Call Center Applications, Workflow, Integrator, Unified Desktop, Business Intelligence, Integrator and/or Reporting types of products on customer engagements.
Qualifications for the Role:
- 7-10+ years of experience in solution architecture or software engineering roles, earning hands-on technical experience in customer-facing environments on complex, integrated software implementation projects in roles focused on the discovery, design and architecture phases of projects;
- Familiarity with sales processes and proven leadership in working with sales teams accustomed to relying on the Solutions Architect for assistance and guidance on the technical aspects of customer acquisition;
- Demonstrated understanding of a broad range of applicable technologies, including .NET and Ext.JS, both independently and within the context of overall integration efforts;
- Deep experience working with customers to understand their business requirements and crafting innovative solutions utilizing proprietary applications, appropriate frameworks and various agile software development methodologies;
- Experience with and in-depth knowledge in business process analysis and all phases of working with Project Management on defining project scope, designing applications, and planning software configuration, implementation and deployment engagements;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to converse intelligently and lead discussions, through all forms of media, at both a technical and business level; and
- Strong customer relationship management skills with proven ability to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
Education Requirements for the Role:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Science in an appropriate technical discipline.
- Advanced Technical Degree/Business Degree is highly desired.