Job Description :
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, final transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
The HR HCM Reporting is a newly established centralized global team responsible for all aspects of data strategy, governance, reporting and analytics for workforce data. We have a vision to help make individuals, teams, and businesses at JPMC among the most engaged and productive in the world. Our mission is to create workforce insights that allow leaders to make evidence-based people decisions that help drive measurable business outcomes. The HR reporting and analytics technology function is an essential part of JPMC’s business and is critical to JPMC’s operations and processes necessary to provide HR data services supporting the firm’s globally.
· Support and management of Business-LOB-Manager focused reports and dashboards on the HCM portal. Drive the set up and production of dashboards measuring KPIs using Oracle Analytics Products including Oracle Business Intelligence, BI Applications (OTBI and BIP)
· Support Oracle HCM reporting concepts and general module functionality for Security, Learning, Performance, Talent, Payroll and Timekeeping functions
· Build internal HCM reporting COE that leads reporting roadmap and build for HCM modules, avoids duplication and drives consistency for all HCM data reporting
· Work with other teams and multi-task on projects to summarize and synthe data and present recommendations to the businesses in a clear and logical manner
· Support on-going development of HR Workforce analytics platform by partnering with business to identify needs, define new data sets, technical testing and launch support including training of new users
· Support ongoing technology evaluation process and proof of concept projects
· Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in data reporting projects related to Human Resources analytics
· In depth understanding of Oracle HCM tables, views and Subject Areas
· Experience with business intelligence dashboard and reporting tools such as OTBI and BIP, notification, alert composer
· HCM Extract build and knowledge on BICC tool, HDL tool will be plus
· Successful completion of multiple implementations or support with Oracle HR modules including Oracle Recruitment (HCM cloud implementation preferred) with strong impact on reporting
· Experience with relational databases utilizing SQL to pull and summarize large datasets, report creation and ad-hoc analyses
· Strong written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management and partners from a variety of business functions
· Self-starter who can provide thought leadership and drive results in a dynamic and fast evolving environment
· Other reporting tool experience like Business Objects, Qlikview, Tableau will be nice to have.
. Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
For more information on Software Engineering roles, please view the Software Engineering Job Family Overview.
Job Description :