Sharepoint ExpertJob Description
Philips India Limited is a subsidiary of Royal Philips of the Netherlands, a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology, deep clinical, and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided
Therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care.
About Philips Global Business Services (GBS)
Philips Global Business Services delivers excellence in the execution of business services, enabling an agile repeatable framework to leverage market opportunities that contribute to extending our leadership as a Health Technology company. Our people are a key part of the transformation program in Philips and at GBS, you become part of a global team of professionals that form the backbone of this journey.
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in a SharePoint developer role using SharePoint online / O365
- Experience in client interaction and understanding business requirement
- Experience in SharePoint migration from SharePoint on-premise version to SharePoint online using migration tool.
- Knowledge of various Office 365 applications like Teams, OneNote, Infopath designer, Planner, PowerApps, Power Automate would be advantage
- Handled issues and provided suitable solutions and workarounds
- MS Office working knowledge and good in excel – Mandatory
Key Performance Indicators
- Project on time delivery
- Project outputs delivered according to project charter
- Project lead using standard methodology based on assessment
- Customer Satisfaction (VOC)
Soft Skills Required
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Highly driven, energetic, flexible, resourceful & ability to multitask
- Clarity of thoughts and vision
- Ability to ideate and bring solutions to the table
- Adherence to timelines, without sacrificing quality of output
- Hands on and detail oriented, with a strong ability to co-ordinate across different Geographies and with different stakeholders at Exec and Director levels
- 6+ years development experience.
- Strong UI development experience in SharePoint, Powerapps etc.
- Experience with Lotus Notes is a plus
BE/BS in Computer Science, Management and Information Systems, or equivalent
In return, we offer you
- A challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A rewarding career in Philips with attractive package. `
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
Why should you join Philips
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.Contact
If you forgot your password, you can click the button on the Sign In screen to reset it.