What you’ll be doing:
- Technical leadership role to define/plan/implement/execute verification strategy of complex FPGA design and associated control plane network
- Ability to delve into lowest level details of control place design specification, implementation and it’s system level impact.
- Interactions with design engineers to define detailed verification scope.
- Draft detailed verification testplans.
- Define/Create a scalable constrained-random verification environment using SystemVerilog and UVM.
- Drive stimulus, comprehensive coverage strategy to show continuous progress towards tape-out.
- Work with SW and board teams to aid in validation.
- Lookout for continuous improvement of verification flows/processes.
- Ability to lead and provide detailed technical guidance junior verification engineers.
- Agility to work on multiple tasks/projects.
What we need to see:
- A Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Good experience with UVM verification methodology.
- Strengths in/with SystemVerilog, SVA or functional coverage.
- Proficient with scripting languages like Perl and Python.
- Experience with silicon bringup/validation.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability & desire to work as a great teammate are a must.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Formal property checking tools such as Cadence (IEV), Jasper and Synopsys (Magellan / VC Formal).
- Gate-level simulation, reset verification, contention checking experience.
- Knowledge of and experience with bus interfaces such as I2C and SPI.
- Experience with Cadence LEC or Synopsys Spyglass is a plus.
With competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, we are widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us and, due to unprecedented growth, our best-in-class engineering teams are rapidly growing. If you’re a creative and autonomous engineer with a real passion for technology, we want to hear from you.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.