Microchip Technology Inc. is looking for a self-motivated individual to fill the position of a Senior Verification Engineer – II within Microchip’s Microcontroller product development team. The successful candidate will have the responsibility verify products in Microchip’s 16-bit microcontroller product portfolio at Microchip’s Bengaluru Design Center.
- Develop an effective suite of tests and testbench environments based on UVM/VMM, SystemVerilog, C/ASM to achieve predefined functional verification goals.
- Participate in automation of the testbenches.
- Actively participate in a team environment, working with verification, architecture, applications, and design teams to develop comprehensive verification plans and address issues.
- Debug complex system level scenario’s and issues.
- Own and drive verification related activities, provide technical support, and proactively manage tasks to meet schedule goals
A successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering
- 5-9 years functional verification experience in complex IP/SubSystem/SoCs in RTL and Gate level.
- Hands on experience using an industry standard verification methodology (UVM/VMM).
- Hands on experience on System Verilog
- Experience writing and debugging SystemVerilog Assertions (SVAs).
- Ability to understand project specifications and come up with a comprehensive set of requirements and develop verification testplan.
- Proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
- Understanding of Microcontroller architectures and products is plus.
- Experience with Python/Perl or other scripting language a plus.
- Experience in a multi-site environment, interacting with teams in other sites is plus.
- Good communication skills