We are looking for self-driven individuals who take ownership and are passionate about solving performance issues while working in a collaborative environment. Are you someone who is excited by the challenges of a fast-paced environment and dynamic work Does working on something different every day excites you Closely working with Product teams and understanding the product in depth, you will help in finding performance issues which we might encounter as we scale. You will work with a multi-functional team of engineers solving interesting problems in performance engineering
- Build test automation / performance frameworks
- Build tooling for QA, dev and operations
- Working with AWS technologies and tools
- Define testing strategy, metrics and execute performance related requirements
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of software performance testing and analysis experience, preferably with SaaS applications
- At least 1 years experience automating performance tests, ideally as part of CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins or similar tools
- Testing and analyzing SaaS products in cloud systems such as AWS, GCP or Azure
- Usage of programming and test automation languages like Python and Pytest
- REST API testing
- Container technologies such as Docker or Kubernetes
- Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- Working with Big Data databases such as PostgresSQL, RDS, RedShift
- Reporting and visualization tools such as Splunk, SignalFx, Grafana, Prometheus, Kibana
- Strong interest and aptitude for analytical problem solving
- Good understanding of distributed systems, computer architecture and operating systems
- Self-starter and highly motivated individual
- Passion for automation, keeping up-to-date on the latest tools and technologies.
- Strong communication skills and can-do attitude.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks and our diversity .
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [Confidential Information].