Are you the one we are looking for! We seek an expert to grow with us !
In this role, We are looking for accounting graduates with relevant accounting experience and a sound knowledge of end to end accounts payable process. The ideal candidate should have managed a team of 50 people.
You will be encouraged to work on deadlines, in a fairly high pressure business environment while being a good standout colleague.Responsibilities
- As a project lead, you will be responsible for Account Payables operations team, Work on Multiple ERP, Systems and Manual Intensive nature of Work
- Accountable for Accounts Payable process which involves activities like: Document management, Invoice processing, Helpdesk, Correspondence, Trade and Non Trade (EDI %26amp; Non-EDI), vendor maintenance, Database corrections of vendor information, Intercompany Non Trade payments and outstanding handling
- Set up and monitor vendor master file, Payments, T%26amp;E Processing and Audits, External Regulatory reporting (Eg 1099, DADS2 etc.), Helpdesk, Statement Auditing, Escheatment Function, VAT and Other Special Processes
- Responsible for completing all activities within agreed time and of the highest quality and ensure metrics are met as per agreed KPIs / SLAs targets as applicable.
- Accountable for client happiness and successful external %26amp; internal audits
- Be open to work in any shift as per the business requirement
- B.Com Graduations (MBA %26ndash; Finance preferred)
- Proven experience in Accounts Payable domain
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in MS excel
- Good analytical and problem solving skills and ability to handle team and client discussions
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.