Are you the one we are looking forWe are inviting applications for the role of SM, Accounts Payable
If you are an accounting graduates with relevant accounting experience and a sound knowledge of end to end accounts payable process. Have you handled a team of 50 people – then this role is for you.
In this role, you shall be responsible for work on strict deadlines, in a fairly high-pressure business environment while being an outstanding teammate.Responsibilities
- As a project lead, you will be responsible for Account Payables operations team
- You are accountable for Accounts Payable process which involves activities like Document management, Invoice processing, Trade and Non-Trade (EDI %26amp; Non-EDI), vendor maintenance, Database corrections of vendor information, Intercompany Non Trade payments and handling exceptions
- You should set up and supervise vendor master file, Payments, T%26amp;E Processing and Audits, External Regulatory reporting (Eg 1099, DADS2 etc.), Helpdesk, Statement Auditing, Escheatment Function, VAT and Other Special Processes
- Work on Multiple ERP, Systems and Manual Intensive nature of Work
- You are responsible for the completion of all activities within the agreed time and of quality and ensure metrics are met as per agreed KPIs / SLAs targets as applicable.
- Ensure client happiness and successful external %26amp; internal audits
- You should be open to work in any shift as per the business requirement
Qualifications we seek in you!
- B.Com Graduations (MBA %26ndash; Finance preferred)
- Relevant experience in Accounts Payable domain
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in MS excel
- Good analytical and problem solving skills and ability to handle team and client discussions
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.