Senior Electrical EngineerJob Description
In this role, you have the opportunity to design, develop and maintain Diagnostic Imaging components and products (CT, MR, Diagnostics X-ray). You are responsible for identifying appropriate designs for overall system, sub-system and component levels. You will ensure that your design is consistent with the higher level architecture and requirements.
You are responsible for
- Requirements, Design, implementation, test and integration of her/his module/sub-system in accordance with the higher level architectural Requirements and – Design specifications, easy to maintain, extendible (components and modules) and re-usable
- Ensures that the design is consistent with the higher level architecture and requirements.
- Ensure that the proposed design would have the safety, reliability and quality features built-in
- Responsible for ensuring that the design meets the performance, quality and cost criteria
- Conducts Concept & Feasibility studies. Leads the introduction of new technologies
- Ensures that there is proper documentation per standards for the developed design
- Ensures the mutual consistency and efficient integration of the separate components in modular design that meets the product specification
- Ensures that his design modules meet the product certification requirements
- Draws up personal schedule and reports on progress.
- Defines and assess the Work Breakdown Structure/ planning/ costs of his/her area.
- Keeps abreast of technical developments in own field through study of literature and technical contacts.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with country specific regulations
You are a part of Diagnostic Imaging team at Philips HIC in Pune. With Philips HIC, the foundation was laid to touch billions of lives and reiterate Philips commitment towards Indian growth in healthcare markets.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Completed engineering studies at university level; BE/BTech/Mtech in Electronics/Electrical with 7+ years of experience
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art methods & tools (CAD/simulation) used in electrical design
- Experience in Electronics/Electrical developments
- Expert in Electrical Hardware Testing
- Expert in design techniques, application domain and engineering
- Create DFMEA and identify relevant product risks
- Ability to understand and debug problems across hardware boundaries
- Exposure to International Medical Quality and Regulatory Standards e.g. IEC, FDA, UL, CE, CSA, BIS etc. will be preferred
- Experience in the field of Medical Devices product design e.g. CT, MR, X-Ray, Mammography systems etc. will be added advantage
- Disciplined team worker, ability to work independently
- Ability to present ideas and to convince project team members
- Be structured and self-organized
- Positive ‘can do attitude
- Team player, drive for results
- Quality mindset in design and documentation
- Global mindset
In return, we offer you
- A rewarding career in Philips with attractive package.
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
Why should you join Philips
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the on our career website, where you can read stories from our . Once there,you can also learn about our , or find answers to some of the .
If you forgot your password, you can click the button on the Sign In screen to reset it.