At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life. We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As part of the role you will be responsible for building and maintaining analytics dashboards with First principle design thinking. The dashboards are built with user experience as top priority, providing actionable insights and success of the product will be measured based on user adoption.
- Responsible for delivering Executive dashboards end to end with actionable insights and sub sec performance
- Responsible for engaging Executives to gather requirements and use agile methodology to deliver dashboards
- Using Tableau as your primary data visualization tool
- Quick to learn new data visualization tools like Looker, Einstein Analytics etc
- Conduct deep analysis to discover actionable business insights to grow palo alto networks business top line
- Act as an Coach/Mentor for other Enterprise BI developers and influence Visualization best practices
- Develop Customer and product analytics to support Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs), executive briefings, and other executive-level business reviews.
- Be a storyteller who can show the tell how to get business insights from the Dashboard
- Overall 8 to 10 yrs of experience in BI/UI/UX domain
- 3 to 5 years of experience working with Tableau
- Ability to create actionable dashboards, passionate about data and good data evangelist
- Strong experience in building dashboards in any of the BI Platforms
- Should have experience in writing SQL queries to understand or build dashboards
- Solve data and analytics problems using design thinking principles
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Sales, Marketing and Customer success business domains
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and ability to interact with and present to all levels of management
- Self-starter with sharp decision making skills, ability to multitask, workindependently and prioritize in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Prior experience in high tech and software industries is beneficial.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at .
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.