Senior ArchitectJob Description
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Senior Architect in the Interventional Applications Cluster within IGT-Systems, responsible for the Software architecture of the Interventional Workspot ( IW ) and clinical applications spanning neuro, cardio, peripheral vascular, and the interfaces for connecting the platform with the IGT modality.
You are responsible for defining the software quality plans and standards, and the CICD architecture for the IAC teams across Bangalore and Best.
You are part of the IAC Design team to review all the software designs coming out of the cluster in Best and Bangalore.
You are also the quality gate for the IAC team by defining hard gates in the development tools and by reviewing the code, documents and designs of the teams that develop software for the IW platform and the clinical applications.
The role is also responsible for influencing the technology and tools roadmap for the IGT cluster.
You are responsible for:
- Defines architecture strategy, balancing long and shortterm views and balancing conflicting requirements (e.g. security vs. performance) in alignment with software leaders. Works with stakeholders to develop the architectural runway and spikes in support of new business features and capabilities
- Works with teams, customers, suppliers, software leaders and product and solution management to define and design at highlevel a solution /platform (incl. solution / platform intent, information models, and documentation requirements) and ensures fitness of purpose by focusing on consumer needs and technological competitiveness
- Delivers an optimal and consolidated architecture / design, leveraging technology and evaluating design alternatives including cost benefit analysis
- Defines system/items/units (for example components) and their interfaces, creating well-defined building blocks, system options and scenarios. Allocates responsibilities to system/items/units, understands and supports solution deployment
- Establishes and communicates critical highlevel functional and nonfunctional requirements. Owns implementation of nonfunctional requirements in area of responsibility
- Ensures good and up to date documentation of the architecture and implementation thereof and responsible for overall solutions / product quality
- Influences and drives an accepted implementation of architecture
- Collaborates with and coaches agile teams to take and implement the appropriate system/items/units design decisions balancing applying emergent design with intentional architecture (e.g. in inspect and adapt workshops)
- Drives software craftsmanship. Might conduct also proof of concepts and code development activities
- Supports in backlog grooming and release planning
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- 14+ years of working experience in Software Industry
- Behavioral competencies:
- Business Insight
- Tech Savvy
- Strategic Mindset
- Balances Stakeholders
- Drives Vision and Purpose
- Manages Conflict
- Functional competencies:
- Architectural thinking and creation
- Driving of divergence, convergence and consolidation
- Documenting/modeling of the architecture
- Lean / agile software development
- Software craftsmanship
In return, we offer you:
A growth path as a Senior Architect with most rewarding career. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the on our career website, where you can read stories from our . Once there, you can also learn about our , or find answers to some of the Contact
If you forgot your password, you can click the button on the Sign In screen to reset it.