Microchip Technology Inc. is looking for aself motivated individual to fill the position of Senior Verification Engineer within our WSG product development team. The successful candidate will have the ability to architect and implement robust verification environments for both unit level and full chip verification. Managing complex verification projects and mentoring junior level engineers will be an integral part of this position.
• Develop an effective suite of tests and test environments using a mix of class based SystemVerilog and C based directed tests to achieve predefined functional verification goals.
• Actively participate in a team environment, working with verification, architecture, applications, and design teams to develop comprehensive verification plans and address issues.
• Own and drive verification related activities, provide technical support, and proactively manage tasks to meet schedule goals.
• Help define and develop effective functional assertions and coverpoints
• Verify structural and functional coverage of module and system level test suite Job Requirements
• BSEE minimum with at least 7 years experience in the verification of large, complex IP and ICs.
• Experience in project management and leadership of small teams.
• Understanding of Microcontroller architectures and products.
• Hands on experience with Questa or similar advanced simulation tools.
• Advanced skills in various programming languages such as Verilog, System Verilog, C, C++, PERL
• Working experience using an industry standard verification methodology (UVM/AVM/VMM).