Job Description :
The Loss Prevention Specialist (LPS) is a key high-level hourly associate position in the Amazon Fulfillment Centers (FCs). The Loss Prevention Specialist leads the effort to efficiently and effectively provide security services and asset (lives, buildings, equipment, inventory, data, & intellectual property) protection in a designated fulfillment center. The LPS reports to the Loss Prevention Manager responsible for their facility, and aids them in supporting the FC Operational team, and the cross functional teams throughout the organization. The position is site based.
Key Responsibilities Include:
· Perform risk assessment of site & operation model and frame mitigation measures
· Manage physical security of sites through guarding service & monitor optimum functioning of electronic surveillance devices
· Ability to work on various tools & perform trend analysis using data mining, monitoring and related analytics to detect patterns indicating theft, fraud or abuse.
· Ability to conduct detailed investigation within the policy framework, identify root cause & write report, develop management action plan for process formulation/ compliance/ improvement.
· Drive corrective and preventive process changes that could impact shrink reduction matrix positively.
· Evaluate S&LP process performance, internal policies and recommend mitigation/ optimization areas
· Build effective working relationship within team & manage stakeholders to drive closure of optimization trackers/ management action plan.
· Effectively manage security services vendor for SLA adherence and conduct training for guarding force on S&LP processes.
· Manage preventive maintenance of fire safety devices & train staff on emergency response
· Ability to respond & implement crisis management plan to support business continuity
· Coordinate with Government agencies for further support based on investigation findings
Basic Qualifications :
· Minimum graduate with 5 years’ experience on investigative or loss prevention or supply-chain field, preferably in a multinational environment or Minimum 10 years of armed forces or law enforcement service experience with atleast 2 years of corporate Security/Loss Prevention/Supply chain Experience.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Advanced level of computer literacy including proficiency in MS office package
· Strong communication skills & fluent knowledge of verbal & written English/ vernacular language.
· Demonstrated ability to deal with business tools & understand business metrics
· Demonstrated ability to perform in pressure environment with adherence to timelines
· Critical thinking & attention to detail of a narrative
· Strong interpersonal skills & proven experience in managing stakeholders and vendors
Strong business ethics, discretion
Preferred Qualifications :
· Post graduate in law enforcement or IT related academic degree
· Experience in working with law enforcement or military/ investigative function
. Local resident with good understanding of local dynamics.
Job Description :