We are looking for Security Consultant Engineer- (Database Activity Monitoring/ Web Application Firewall).
Installation and configuration of Imperva DAM, WAF, FF, SS, DSM and other security products across GCC customers
RESPONSIBILITIES (INCLUDES ALL TASKS):
• Demonstrate working knowledge of Database activity monitoring tool (DAM) (Ex: IBM
• Provide guidance in configuring, implementing and upgrading policies DAM and WAF.
• Demonstrated knowledge of alert creation and database monitoring policies (local and
network) for network and agent implementations
• Provide guidance, recommendations, best practices, etc. for DAM operations, stabilize and
• Optimize DAM system performance, including rules and reports, assist with DAM tool
• Performing analysis of alerts and reports generated by the DAM tool.
• Assist with Data Scanning tool software upgrade and patching.
• Ongoing project management and relationship development to ensure the highest level of
• Responsible for day-to-day operations, ensuring that the implementation is incompliance
with the agreed objective.
• Identify areas of continuous improvement and present recommendation to the client.
• Communicate professionally and effectively at all organizational levels as well as externally
with the customer.
• Strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and oral communication.
• Proven ability to work independently or in conjunction with a team.
• Quick Learner and good communication skills.