We are looking for SAP EAM WMS Developer for Abu Dhabi location.
Roles & Responsibilities:
ADNOC has implemented the SAP S/4 HANA solution for the HQ and has launched a major one ERP program to implement SAP S/4 HANA across all its group companies
ADNOC seeks consultants for Post go-live support who can perform the following activities :
· To provide rapid delivery of application support to ensure smooth operations on the ERP with reliable solutions at a quick turnaround time.
· Provide hypercare support for one-ERP go-live
· To identify the root causes of issues by analyzing patterns and trends.
· Ensure business transition from Legacy to SAP ERP systems is as smooth as possible through maximum utilization, problem resolution and effective communication
· Hand-hold users during hypercare and aswer all how-to questions.
· Analyse issues reported by users and triage to respective support teams for solution
· Conduct Floorwalks and support users to use the system and assist them
· Reiterate on-going support resources and training opportunities.
· Communicate findings, issues, and user feedback to project leads and stakeholder(s).
· Add value to the implementation of SAP by enabling users to optimize usage of the system by offering business expertise, knowledge and advice.
· To perform process improvement and gap analysis on current implementation and effect positive changes to the business processes.
· Enable business users to grow their capability in the organization by providing knowledge transfer, documentation and training.
· Ensure that SAP Best Practices are adhered to and followed at ADNOC
· Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change.
· Ability to deal efficiently with escalations and difficult situations/people under pressure.