The successful candidate must have the following skills:
● Develop a long term sales and business development strategy and goals to achieve new targets, new customers, markets and new market segments (market positioning)
● Implement strategic plans to improve company’s revenue and margins
● Identify early adopter customers and aggressively push entry into local market
● Develop necessary sales materials and build a strong sales pipeline funnel
● Create strong visiting and engagement plan, as well as potential events for marketing purposes
● Acquire new customers across different segments to grow market share.
● Identifying new leads, pitching the company’s services and products, closing deals
● Build effective, professional working relationships with clients, providing them guidance and advice where appropriate
● Monitor progress of projects, lead corrective action with internal team members, and other suppliers where needed
● Able to manage a client through a variety of project execution issues to the satisfaction of the client (timelines, cost, data/sample quality, etc.) Requirements
● High skill for negotiation and managing customer expectations.
● Proven sales record
● Aggressive to achieve the sales target and the bonus accordingly
● Good understanding of the sales rhythm, forecast, closing project and accuracy of business growth with ability to develop long term working relationships with all stakeholders.
● Good sales and technical presentation skills, has ability to develop necessary presentation materials to communicate both internally and externally.
● Excellent written and oral communication skills; consistently communicates using appropriate methods for situation and audience in clear, concise and professional manner
* Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar IT Solutions Pre-Sales or Sales or Business Development role. 2+ years of experience in sales in banking industry.
* Commercial acumen with excellent client facing skills
* Client focused – love helping customers get the best from technology
Solution oriented – passionate about helping customers solve their business problems
* Good understanding of IT Product & Solutions.
* Self-motivated with a results-driven approach, Outgoing and confident, with a “can-do” attitude and a self-starter.
* Must be fluent in oral and written English and Arabic preferable.
* Valid Bahrain or GCC Driving License with own car. Ability to travel often to client sites and achieve sales targets.