Position Type : Full time
Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired : Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage : 0%
Reporting Analyst (Advanced Excel, PPT & Macros) u2013 Whitefield, Bangalore u2013 4-6 yrs
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking At FIS youu2019ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being partof a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above allfun.
What you will be doing:
- Assists in daily coordination of various assigned projects.
- Develops reports and produces materials required to support project plans including updates to project schedules, issue logging, recording and documenting meeting minutes for distribution to project team members.
- Serves as a communication liaison between clients, project teams, and other FIS functional or department managers to understand all necessary aspects of projects and to ensure all are fully informed of objectives, purposes and progress.
- Tracks project progress and assists in identifying and resolving obstacles.
- Assists in ensuring projects remain on schedule and within time and cost constraints.
- May work with others to identify and categorize project risks and issues related to cost/estimates, schedule, quality and employee retention.
- Provides timely project or sub-plan deliverables that align with project or program plan structure and provides timely status updates to FIS and client management highlighting potential issues/problems.
- Performs administrative tasks such as arranging meetings and/or conference calls, developing agendas, answering routine questions, preparing correspondence and progress reports and participating in event coordination.
- Anticipates needs of project, program and PMO management and makes independent decisions and takes action to meet those needs.
- Furnishes and obtains information from project management and representatives from clients or FIS organizations.
What you bring:
- Knowledge of project management standards, processes, procedures and guidelines
- Knowledge of the industry project management best practices, i.e., Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
- Proven experience providing independent judgment and discretion
- Proven experience working independently under general instructions on a large variety of special projects
- Effective analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to utilize project management software to manage projects, e.g., MS Project and auxiliary tools
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and carry out assignments that are sensitive in nature
What we offer you
- An exciting opportunity be a part ofWorldu2019s Leading FinTech ProductMNC
- A range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- A multi-faceted job with a broad spectrum of responsibilities
- A modern international work environment and a dedicated and innovative team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities u2013 FIS is your final career step!
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.