Job title: Quality Operations – Manager.
Location: Mahape, Mumbai
Experience Required: 4+ years
Domain Experience Required: Voice Process.
Joining date: Immediate.
Working hours: 9 AM – 6 PM
Working days: Monday – Saturday.
Purpose of the position
The primary responsibility for the position is to manage the quality of the operations of the BPO, and the efficacy of the overall program to ensure customer satisfaction. The Quality Manager will also be responsible for
ensuring continual quality improvement.
Skills & Experience Required
▪ 4+yrs experience in BPO with min 2+yrs in Quality Operations. (Mandatory)
▪ Banking Experience – BPO. (Mandatory)
▪ Certification of quality control is a strong advantage. (ISO 9000, etc.)
▪ Strong interpersonal relationship, team building, collaboration and
▪ Should possess problem-solving/decision-making capabilities and must be
able to demonstrate the ability to produce results given the challenging
▪ Should be able to work across multiple departments to identify and
implement optimal solutions for the organization, often brokering
▪The individual has proven team management and team-building skills, as well
as leadership abilities.
▪ Proficient written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to
lead projects across multiple functional areas are essential.
▪ Proficient in analytic & reporting processes.