Are you looking to expand your technical expertise in a global environment that allows you to keep pace with the speed of change At GSK, we are transforming how digital technologies are used to improve performance across the organization.
As an IT Business Partnering Manager, you will support the local Pharmaceutical business team by providing appropriate Tech consultancy related to Tech tools and solutions to support the delivery of business objectives.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
• Drive the maximum business utilization of the Strategic Technology solution deployed to the local market
• Partner with the business to simplify their process through optimal usage of the technology solutions supported by GSK Tech
• Work with business stakeholders to establish feasibility studies and project proposals aligned with Tech and Business strategies and priorities
• Capture, assess and prioritize business requirements for new solutions or changes to existing systems
• Provide feasibility studies based on business requirements and establish and execute plans for locally driven Tech initiatives and local implementations of central/regional systems
• Coordinate local project activities in accordance to GSK standards and best practices
• Ensure all local projects meet quality, risk and compliance standards and report the status to all project stakeholders on regular basis along with budget updates and key risks and issues
• Provide expert troubleshooting across multiple technology domains and business areas
• Champion continuous improvement efforts focused on end-user experience which reduce risk and/or lower the cost of ownership to the overall business process
• Monitor user satisfaction and service performance for Tech services used locally and work with relevant Service Managers and business stakeholders to address any negative Voice of Customer (VoC) dataWhy you
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in business analysis or change management, application management, or project management
- Experience working closely with business on technology enabled transformations or projects
- Experience with Digital Technology & innovative ways to leverage digital solutions
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Familiarity with business processes, workflows and how IT tools can support business objectives
- Strong communication skills, sufficient to build and maintain relations with business stakeholders
- Strong influencing skills and ability to use technical expertise to influence peers and managers
Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These includePatient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making – using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigor and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness.
Our goalis to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
It has come to our attention that the names of GlaxoSmithKline or GSK or our group companies are being used in connection with bogus job advertisements or through unsolicited emails asking candidates to make some payments for recruitment opportunities and interview. Please be advised that such advertisements and emails are not connected with the GlaxoSmithKline group in any way.
GlaxoSmithKline does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection with recruitment with any GlaxoSmithKilne (or GSK) group company at any worldwide location. Even if they claim that the money is refundable.
If you come across unsolicited email from email addresses not ending in gsk.com or job advertisements which state that you should contact an email address that does not end in gsk.com, you should disregard the same and inform us by emailing [Confidential Information], so that we can confirm to you if the job is genuine.