We are looking for Procurement Engineer Civil for Saudi Arabia
To plan, organize and undertake the procurement activities for the Construction Projects, including permanents materials and temporary works materials, in accordance with the specifications, drawings, schedules, site QA/QC, safety and environmental procedures and time requirements within budgeted cost levels.
· Set-up the material submittal registers to ensure that all materials approvals and procurement activities are properly scheduled and allocated to the appropriate budget items in the Bill of Quantities.
· Liaise with Project Manager to ensure that material submittal registers are properly issued, cost coded and authorized.
· Execute the procurement and distribution of all permanent and temporary works materials from reputable suppliers to subcontractors.
· Co-ordinate with the Project Manager to ensure the approval of materials are obtained in a timely manner in accordance with the Construction Programme requirements.
· Ensure cost effective and timely procurement services are provided to achieve budgeted objectives.
· Maintain professional relationship with suppliers, subcontractors and other project staff.
· Ensure necessary feedback to Technical Director, Project Manager and Bidding Manager as and when required.
· Support the preparation of bids in close collaboration with the Estimating Manager.
· Other duties as directed.