Inviting applications for the role of PD, Order to Cash
We are looking for someone with deep understanding and ability to perform day-to-day operations while maintaining SLA. Solving queries related to cash application and coordinating with customerResponsibilities
- Making collection calls to the customers, emailing/faxing invoices or getting hard copies mailed out to customers as per their requests.
- Identify and rectify unidentified cash and manage end to end process of Cash applications.
- Process cash application functions to invoices at assigned sites ensuring the DRR (Daily Receipt Reconciliation) is completed in a timely, accurate, and confidential manner.
- Follow up on customer/internal disputes, customer questions and working between departments to get a resolution.
- Reconcile orders to match customer books, including validating credits or debits and sending them to customer for collection or refund
- Graduate in Commerce (B.Com)
- Meaningful Experience
- Strong Interpersonal Skills (verbal and written)
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.