Are you the one we are looking for
We are inviting applications for the role of PD, Order Management!
In this role, you are expected to have good knowledge of order management cycle and will be responsible to creating the order, maintain and identify the errors. We are looking for some who should be open to work in any shift as per the business requirement.Responsibilities
The Role demands for a highly qualified professional who can provide guidance to direct reports typically comprising of first line managers and supervisors. Senior Manager will be responsible for all the activities related to %26ndash;
- Checking various sources of PO inflow (EDI queue, Fax / email inbox) periodically
- Entering orders in the business ERP within given TAT
- Creating delivery note on sales orders in a timely fashion, to ensure products allocation
- Coordinating with shipping facilities to get the product shipped to customer
- Coordinating with carrier team to obtain periodic status of the load (pickup / in transit / delivery)
- Coordinating with demand control team to obtain availability dates of short / unavailable items on customer%26rsquo;s order
- Coordinating with customers to obtain substitutes (replacement items) of unavailable items, and share availability dates
- Order track and trace when shipped out of the shipping facility, and share real time updates with the customer
- Creating credit and debit memos in the event of under / over shipment on sales order
- Communicating with customers about various process updates such as %26ndash;
- Analyzing order trend of customer and raise flag if variation experienced
- Work as a team to process any adhoc request promptly
- Deliver quality customer service by researching and responding to all internal %26amp; external stakeholders%26rsquo; inquiries quickly, effectively and professionally
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems before escalating to the next level.
- BCOM/ MCOM/ MBA/ BBA or any relevant qualification
- OTC domain and worked on SAP ERP- preferably Order Mgmt
- Strong order management skills
- Experience in balancing customer facing role and work assessments.
- Self-starter and have analytical, problem solving skills
- Able to nurture robust working relationships with the team, peers and clients, scheduling flexibility required
- Overall candidate should have problem solving, macro-level research and analytics approach and good in numbers deduction process
- Good people and customer handling skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skill.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.