We are looking for someone with extensive knowledge and understanding of the entire Cash Applications process. In this role, you will be encouraged to work on strict deadlines, in a business environment while being a good teammate.Responsibilities
In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to O2C domain
- The cash specialist will be responsible for posting payments from various lockboxes to the customer accounts
- The specialist will also be responsible for research and resolution of aged unidentified and unapplied cash receipts and accurate posting to customer accounts
- It will also include responsibilities to coordinate payments made by a lockbox, ACH/Wire, and other adjustments to customer account for credits/debits and account write-offs.
- Reconcile Cash %26ndash; Balance Accounting system funds against bank deposits and daily/monthly recon exercise.
- Prepare Customer Refunds %26ndash; This is a manual process of capturing documentation to troubleshoot.
- Work with collections to resolve for unidentified cash
- Ensure ways to increase auto cash application on accounts.
- Build SOPs for new processes, update current SOPs when vital
Minimum qualificationsPreferred qualifications
- MBA %26ndash; Finance
- Relevant work experience in Order to Cash
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn ERP systems with preferable knowledge of SAP
- Ability to communicate verbally and through e-mails with businesses
- Good conceptual knowledge and experience in tax activities preferred
- Excellent MS Office skills including MS Excel
- Good Communication Skills %26amp; Typing Speed
- Previous experience of working on process improvements is an added advantage
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.