Portfolio or Program manager Risk, Compliance and control lines in Banking Domain (Permanent – Full time in Bank).
The right candidate Works across a portfolio of Transformation projects and programmes to ensure the successful delivery of strategic objectives, taking responsibility for the full set of portfolio delivery management activities in Risk, compliance and control lines in the banking domain, mainly in AML, KYC, FTP, FCC, FATCA….(You should strictly meet those requirements to be considered for this job).
Portfolio services and capabilities include:
• Control and oversight of the portfolio – managing the co-ordination of project governance processes, providing visibility and supporting decisions that optimise the delivery of change.
• Assuring portfolio and project performance through appropriate progress review and reporting, planning alignment, assurance activities and outcome confidence assessment.
• Capability and support – providing expert support and transferring knowledge and capability to stakeholders, projects and programmes; and contribute to development of good practice.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
• Master’s degree in a related field is preferred.
• 14+ years of experience in banking or financial consultancy experience working in a non IT PMO environment
Preferred / Professional Qualifications PMP, CAPM or Prince 2 certification required, Lean Sisx Sigma is an adavantage
Background/ Relevant Exp. (No years) Minimum 14 years of program/Portfolio Mangement experience in a non IT EPMO mainly in Risk, compliance and control lines in the banking domain mainly in AML, KYC, FTP, FCC, FATCA….