Platform Performance ManagerJob Description
Platform Performance Manager
Reports to: Digital Marketing & e-Commerce Manager D2C India
The successful candidate will be responsible for executing E-commerce Strategy for Philips Personal Health ecommerce platforms with guidance from Sales, Marketing and Digital teams. The primary goals are revenue growth, building stronger customer loyalty, and share gain for Philips products in the Ecommerce channel
You are responsible for
1. As a Web-shop Manager you are responsible for:
• Short- and long-term strategy execution and management of the Philips Shop
• Optimize the daily sales (consumers and b2b) and realize the budgets, planning and targets
• Optimizing and expanding the online marketing activities based on analysis and business opportunities
• Maximizing site traffic and conversion
• Be the one point of contact for internal (sales, marketing, digital and IT) and external stakeholders (search-, affiliate- and marketing agencies)
2. As an E-Trade SPOC you are responsible for
• Leading all global e-commerce projects like Content Syndication, LEADS etc. in India
• Ensure usage of OLE tool to improve in-stock and PDPs
• All CRM related activities
• Ensuring all content/stocks/listings related data is reviewed and published, and all gaps are met periodically
• Lead new launches and activate focus SAGs
3. As Campaign manager for all leading platforms you are responsible for
• Formalizing and track SAG wise spends on Digital Campaigns on platforms
• Ensure PFP and JBP related terms are set and reviewed
• Conceptualizing. executing activation campaigns via a proper Digital Campaign calendar
• Tracking, reporting data and optimizing the spends delivering ROI benchmarks
4. Responsible for analytics for the Ecommerce channel you are responsible for
• MIS on all sellout and stock data in relevant formats
• Devise programs basis analytics around In-stock, Share gain, category creation etc.
- Ecommerce Channel Revenue (sell-out and sell-in) – Basis AOP
- E-Store revenue, growth, traffic and subscriptions
- Channel Market Share Growth Sub-Category wise
- Assortment (OLE tool) – In-stock improvement
- SoV (vs competition)
- Content and Listings – Basis OLE ASSET Score
- ROI on Digital Campaigns
- Successful implementation of initiatives such a LEADS, CRM etc.
You are part of:
The new Domestic Appliances India team will be led by Gulbahar Taurani. This team will be responsible for driving transformation, innovation and accelerated growth in India for business Domestic Appliances. As we value diversity, we have a multi-functional and diverse team, with different points of view, different ways of thinking, new capabilities to strengthen and improve the digital strategy for our customers.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 6-8 years of overall work experience
- MBA degree in Sales and Marketing, Advertising, Economics or a related discipline
- Should have the experience of handling Digital Marketing and exposure to E-commerce channel as well as in-platform marketing in other organizations
- Account JBP – Revenue Target sell-in, sell out, Market share objectives
- Assortment and NPI planning – NPI listing and build-up of Reviews & Ratings in line with category objectives In-stock improvement
- Own Promotion/ Activation calendar in sync with Platform’s Marketing and event plans
- Improve Net Promotor Score for Philips
- Exposure to working with Amazon Marketing Services team and Flipkart Brand Ad team
In return, we offer you
A meaningful career, with new challenges in our dynamic organization, working in an encouraging multinational and multicultural environment. We are happy to provide you with this opportunity to work with new technologies. You will be surrounded by passionate and committed, colleagues who share your ambition to create outstanding customer experiences. Your work will be ambitious and full of opportunities for growth. Variety and challenge will be part of your daily routines.
Why should you join Domestic Appliances
Philips Domestic Appliances business is a global leader with EUR 2.3 billion in sales in 2019 in kitchen appliances, coffee, garment care and home care appliances, with successful products such as the Airfryer, Perfect Care Steam Generators, Automatic Coffee Machines with LatteGo and SpeedPro Max Aqua vacuum cleaner, and many more that are used by millions of people every day across the world.
In January 2020, Philips announced that it would be considering new ownership options for Domestic Appliances, as it is not a strategic fit for the company’s future as a health technology leader, and committed to finding the right home for the business to ensure that it is set up for continued success serving customers, leveraging the Philips brand and driving growth across the markets that it serves.
In its 128-year history as a leading innovator, Philips has had to reinvent itself a number of times to remain competitive. This has involved several high-profile divestments, resulting in the company’s successful track record in managing complex change of this scale. Such transformations offer unique opportunities for employees to ‘make their mark and gain expertise in a specific and dynamic environment – those who can deliver results while navigating and contributing to changes will gain unique skills and perspective that will prove valuable for the rest of their careers.
If you forgot your password, you can click the button on the Sign In screen to reset it.