Test Professional (Domain Tester in PCS 7 System Test)
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as a test professional and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Our supplier quality engineers help transform design developments into real products. Together with engineering, production, and strategic purchasing, they clarify: is this actually possible And: which supplier is suitable to manufacture which components Are you also interested in coordinating, clarifying, and explaining –as an active implementer in an innovative environment Join our team and expand your own horizon.
Change the future with us!
- The work involves System Testing of the PCS 7.
- Responsible for Designing, writing, reviewing and executing test cases, and Test case automation for the PCS7 products
- Writing bug reports and verifying them after fixes.
- Carrying out Performance Tests
- Set up the test environments in Lab for different types of tests, which involves configuration of the products under test.
- Perform Test Automation of existing Test cases
- Interaction with Partners for technical clarifications
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- We need a BE – Electrical, Electronics & Communications or Instrumentation Engineering graduate with 3 to 6 years of total experience in Industrial Automation Domain (PCS 7 / DCS programming and commissioning experience Must)
- Commissioning experience of process plants is must.
- Worked on Redundant PLCs configurations, Failsafe configurations.
- In depth knowledge on SCADA HMI and hands on working experience on continuous and sequential control logics.
- Exposure in Batch applications and working experience on field devices
- Knowledge of communication interfaces like MPI, Profibus, Profinet, Ethernet TCP/IP/
- Worked on PCS7 (Good to have)
- Knowledge on Product Testing.
- Experience in doing Test case Automation using C#.Net
- ISTQB certification (recommended)
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: