• Patent Associate with Electronics & Telecom with patent prosecution practice.
• Handling of patent searches, drafting, filing, prosecution, freedom-to-operate opinions and Allied matters.
• Management of junior team members and reporting to senior team members.
- Education- UG:B.Tech/B.E. – Electronics/Telecommunication, Mechanical
- PG:Post Graduation Not Required, M.Tech – Masters or equivalent in B.Tech. Electronics/Telecommunication.
- Candidate with Patent Agent Exam cleared Preferred with 1-4yrs of PQE in patents.
- Experienced in patent searches, patent drafting and patent prosecution practice.
- Experience working in other IP Law Firm(s) or in-house.
• Sound communication skills.
• Independently handling clients/team members within the firm.
• Attention to detail.
Work Location: Mumbai