***Not able to work Corp to Corp on this opportunity ***
- Clear, concise, and articulate communication as well as being detail-oriented
- C# or .NET Core focus. Moving to the cloud next year, so .NET Core is going to be new development
Joining as a Senior Developer you will be responsible for planning and directing projects to help design, build and maintain the sustainable, scalable capabilities that support delivery of the highest standards of software products, processes. This role will also include responsibility for leading special projects to drive more quality, scope, and scale in the offering and provide technical leadership to other team members.
- Design, develop, test, tune and implement n-tiered web-based applications
- Collaborate with other Development teams, Enterprise Architecture and Support teams to design, develop, test and maintain the various platforms and their integration with other systems.
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvements and prepare documentation outlining platform road map.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, optimize and enhance existing systems.
- Work collaboratively with QA, DevOPS teams to adopt CI/CD tool chain and develop automation
- Communicate with technical and non-technical groups on a regular basis as part of product/project support.
- Design and develop core services and components with expertise in service-oriented architecture.
- Design patterns and coding best practices
- Senior Developer with 5+ years of experience in designing and implementing complex systems, including developing solutions from scratch.
- 2+ years of working experience in .NET Core
- 5+ years of experience designing web/service oriented applications using C# .NET or Java
- Excellent development experience with REST, SOAP-based services
- Excellent understanding of SOA principles and design patterns
- Excellent understanding of system integration. Great track record of implementing the distributed systems with legacy and modern technical tools.
- Excellent knowledge in about pub/sub messaging technologies and patterns
- Excellent knowledge in caching and exception handling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both technical and non-technical.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Motivated and driven by achieving long-term business outcomes.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Capable of effectively planning, prioritizing and executing tasks utilizing resources and tools
- Experience working with Microsoft or Java Technologies like C# or Java.
- Experience working with exception handling, caching (Apache Ignite, Solr, Coherence or others) and Pub/sub (EMS, ActiveMQ or others)
- Experience working with source control tools like TFS, GIT etc.
- Experience working with Jira/TFS in an Agile team
- Experience working on client scripting tools like Angular JS, Type Script, jQuery, RxJs is a plus
- Experience in writing unit tests using any of these technologies VS Tests, Nunit, Junit, Munit, Jasmin/Karma