We currently have an opportunity within SPIE Oil & Gas Services Middle East LLC in Qatar for:
MATERIAL SPECIALIST (ELECTRICAL)
This is an opportunity to support RCM Integration project by providing discipline expertise along with SAP expertize and data analysis to review spares strategy requirement. Develop templates and formats as per the instruction of team lead.
• Review Integrated RCM equipment maintenance strategies and PM plans where changes in spares/stock are envisaged by the RCM integration team.
• Identify the affected spares or the spares required for new strategy implementation.
• Review current Bill of Material and check whether the stocks are covered in BOMs of the affected equipment.
• Check the stock availability in SAP database if the stock is not available in SAP, new stock code creation through MDG.
• Review the stock min/max levels of the items already having the stock code based on the revised Maintenance Strategy/PM plan.
• Identify the details of spares where-in stock code is not available through drawings and datasheets.
• Communicate with OEM/Vendors to identify missing details.
• Obsolescence review if item is identified as obsolete.
• Creation of stock code by raising Master Data Governance (MDG) request.
• Liaisoning with SAP CMMS team for updating BOM.
• Preparing BOM package as per the instruction of team lead
Bachelor in Engineering Electrical from a recognized university.
Minimum 10 years of experience in similar responsibility in oil and gas or petrochemical environment related to Engineering, Plant construction, pre-commissioning, commissioning and startup of the plants.