We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It%27s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We%27re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
A seasoned professional responsible to lead and manage the Information Management, Business Performance Reporting %26amp; Analysis, Sales Performance Management and Scorecards for all Performance Management, and drive re-engineering of the same e2e to deliver process efficiencies and effectiveness The key requirement for the role is the ability to understand the business, design data-driven solutions to address business problems and independently manage end-to-end project communication with business partners, mentor analysts, lead by example and display a proactive learning attitude.
- Partner with Senior Leaders, Global Process Managers (GPM) and Stakeholders on various initiatives, in line with organization objectives
- Continually reviewing all assigned processes in order to identify opportunities for quality and process design improvement
- Ensuring total customer satisfaction by providing quality service, submitted in a timely manner and communicated effectively
- Continuous Improvement in Productivity to the standards prescribed from time to time
- Manage data %26amp; information support for all the key initiatives of business units across Retail Bank / Private Banking supporting countries %26amp; group teams.
- Participate in Projects by performing UATs as %26amp; when required (e.g. UATs on report conversion/migration due to Data-Mart enhancements).
- Work with Group SBIM team on setting up guidelines related to data security governance in line with Group Policies and monitoring/tracking the teamâ€™s compliant
- Provide guidance to Group/Country SBIM teams on matters related to data governance and solutions to enable delivery of information to stakeholders in a secured, timely and efficient manner
- Work closely with technology and Ops function and the data warehouse team on solutions to resolve identified production issues which are impacting existing infrastructure /solution covering data quality, data assurance, refresh timeliness, data security governance
- Manage the infrastructure need of the internal team
- Proactively managing /monitoring the processes around data warehouse access application, approval and user access review
- To work closely with the Project teams (Business %26amp; Technology), to review the integration of new functionality / technology implementation projects initiated and ensure that these projects are in line with the Information Management Policy requirements
- Manage analytics support for all the key initiatives of all segments/products of Retail Bank / Private Banking
- Extend analytics support spanning across entire gamut of business (Customer Acquisition, Portfolio Management, New Product Development)
- Manage analysis %26amp; reporting across all Retail products/segments / Private Banking
- Manage processes leading up to scorecard performance tracking and incentive calculation
- Interact with metrics owners across various functions and get end to end understanding of the metrics and applicability of the same across various Scorecards
- Liaise with customers on the periodic review and re-negotiation of Service Level Agreements and any other related performance and quality measures
- Upholding the Values of the Group and Company at all times
- Responsibilities include recruitment, training, mentoring, work supervision and performance appraisal
- Provide development opportunities through regular engagement, ensuring that all staff is aware of the opportunities available in order to help them succeed within their role
- Group RB / PvB, SBIM, all the CFD, GFD, as well as Business Finance teams for the countries %26amp; Business leaders
- Project team
- Scope HR, HRSSC, Finance, Compliance, Quality, Program Management Office, Corporate Communications, Technology, ISCI
- Other Teams for the countries within FSSC
- External auditors, local and overseas
- Senior members of other Finance Shared Services Centres in the industry.
- Peer group companies related businesses
KEY COMPETENCIES %26amp; EXPERIENCE:
- Strong Analytical and Strategic mindset, coupled with a thorough understanding of analytics and in Banking Industry
- Ability to design and build structured processes with consensus of key leaders in the wider organisation.
- Ability to understand and connect business drivers and rationale for and application of those relevant to the Performance management processes.
- Significant experience of working with senior management team and of interfacing with and influencing senior stakeholders.
- Able to quickly establish credibility when representing the Group, presenting a positive, persuasive and professional presence and have an excellent communication, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Substantial experience of banking, depth and breadth of knowledge in processes especially in the areas of analytics and related processes
- Strong ability to understand analytics and its drivers and synthe them into meaningful analyses as required. Design analysis %26amp; interpretations as required to facilitate management decision making.
- Experience of having led large teams including senior %26amp; experienced professionals.
- A leader, a team player with the management ability and track record to secure the confidence and respect of the peers, stakeholders and the executive management team.
- Ability to culturally orient in diverse %26amp; international team environment and lead and inspire multi-disciplinary teams.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, multi task, lead through ambiguities, influence where he/she does not have direct authority %26amp; build on unstructured formative situations
- BE / B.Tech/MCA with (or) MBA / Chartered Accountant with 8+ years of hands on SAS experience, process re-engineering, and organisation Design
- Strong understanding of financial industry, specifically banking products and services and Business Intelligence tool
- Exposure in a large international Bank in driving performance effectiveness / business analytics
- Effective communication skills, including presenting and influencing senior management.
- Solid people and project management skills.
- Leadership skills and ability to influence others in decision making
- Relationship and stakeholder management skills is important
- Initiative and proactive thinking
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.