Job Description :
· Perform risk assessment of site & operation model and frame mitigation measures
· Manage physical security of sites through guarding service & monitor optimum functioning of electronic surveillance devices
· Ability to work on various tools & perform trend analysis using data mining, monitoring and related analytics to detect patterns indicating theft, fraud or abuse.
· Ability to conduct detailed investigation within the policy framework, identify root cause & write report, develop management action plan for process formulation/ compliance/ improvement.
· Drive corrective and preventive process changes that could impact shrink reduction matrix positively.
· Evaluate S&LP process performance, internal policies and recommend mitigation/ optimization areas
· Build effective working relationship within team & manage stakeholders to drive closure of optimization trackers/ management action plan.
· Effectively manage security services vendor for SLA adherence and conduct training for guarding force on S&LP processes.
· Manage preventive maintenance of fire safety devices & train staff on emergency response
· Ability to respond & implement crisis management plan to support business continuity
· Coordinate with Government agencies for further support based on investigation findings
Basic Qualifications :
· · Minimum graduate with 5 years’ experience on investigative or loss prevention field, preferably in a multinational environment or Minimum 15 years of armed forces or law enforcement service experience with atleast 2 years of corporate Security/Loss Prevention Experience.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Advanced level of computer literacy including proficiency in MS office package
· Strong communication skills & fluent knowledge of verbal & written English/ vernacular language.
· Demonstrated ability to deal with business tools & understand business metrics
· Demonstrated ability to perform in pressure environment with adherence to timelines
· Critical thinking & attention to detail of a narrative
· Strong interpersonal skills & proven experience in managing stakeholders and vendors
· Strong business ethics, discretion
Preferred Qualifications :
· Proven ability to work with and effectively persuade facility site leaders and other key departments within the organization.
· Analytical leader experienced in performance based, action and results oriented management, strong project manager and effective problem-solver.
· Strong familiarity with data bases (querying and analyzing) such as SQL, MYSQL, Access, Exception Based Reporting, etc. is considered a plus.
· Experience with delivery stations or cargo handling stations and transportation network security is preferred.
· Must have strong oral and written communication skills in English
· Security Certification such as CPP, etc.
· Master in Business or related field is preferred.
Job Description :