Position Type : Full time
Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired : General Equivalency Diploma
Travel Percentage : 0%
Production Support Technician II u2013 3 to 6 Years u2013 Bangalore Location
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking At FIS youu2019ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Itu2019s an amazing opportunity to join a Talented team of innovative and committed folks doing interesting work at the worldu2019s largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions!
What you will be doing
- Maintains scheduling system and new/improved work procedures for processing environment.
- Monitors applications, systems and hardware in a processing environment for abnormal processing conditions.
- Researches and resolves user problems as well as issues and problems with software systems, operations processing and assigned processing environments.
- Follows escalation procedures when appropriate to resolve processing problems and user problems in a timely manner and meet service levels and other standards for the job.
- Coordinates testing of applications, systems, processes and procedures, hardware and/or software changes.
What you bring
Overall 3+ years of experience
- Preferred with financial domain experience.
- Experience in Shell scripting
Experience in Web hosting technologies like NGINX, Apache Tomcat
Experience in Java application support and strong log analysis skills.
Good knowledge Windows Server and Linux OS
Configuration and release Management experience using any automated tools like Ansible or Jenkins
Should have worked in automation of code release process using any automaton tools
Strong in ITIL process.
Maintain and create documentation regarding environment configuration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors.
- Required Bacheloru2019s degree in computer engineering, computer science or other related discipline.
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities u2013 FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.