IT Business PartnerJob Description
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Describe in one impactful sentence the bigger purpose that this role contributes to in our company.
You are responsible for
- Developing 3 to 5 years of IT strategic plans, roadmaps and business cases.
- Capturing and supporting IT demand and escalating business pain-points and incidents involving IT.
- Identifying opportunities and solutions to optimize business usage or uptake of IT tools Supporting and communicating across the IT multi-disciplinary team to deliver business value via Philips IT Applications and Philips IT Infrastructure.
- Supporting the business with optimal use of the current IT tools.
- Supporting Proof of Concepts for new business ideas / models.
- Deploying LEAN processes including formal analysis of voice of the customer as part of Daily Management Board, monitoring of all service levels impacting business.
- Proactively identifying Researching relevant technologies to enable business outcomes
- Supporting Application Lifecycle management activities relevant to the domain.
You are a part of
A progressive and innovative AP region , that is passionate about changing lives and making a difference. This role will be based in India- Gurgaon and directly report to the Lead IT Business Partner (based in Singapore) while at the same time secondary reporting line towards ISC IT Leader.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree recommended in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, Marketing, or another related field.
- At least 10 to 12 years of IT and business work experience with exposure to various technical environments or business segments / other equivalent work experience.
- Affinity for IT and a willingness to deepen understanding of current and new technologies.
- Understanding SAP processes is a plus.
- Working and hands on exposure in Health care domain and Health systems industries
- Keen interest & knowledge in emerging IT technologies.
- Strong analytical, problem solving & project management skills.
- Strong stakeholder management within multinational organization.
- Excellent communication skills, strong written and oral English.
In return, we offer you
The unique opportunity to work across a wide variety of business environments and geographies, to co-create the next wave of HealthTech solutions and service models with our partners. This role provides an ideal opportunity to get to know ISC & APAC markets better. We will also support your personal and professional development.
Why should you join Philips
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the on our career website, where you can read stories from our . Once there,you can also learn about our , or find answers to some of the .Contact
If you forgot your password, you can click the button on the Sign In screen to reset it.