A UHNW Client based in Abu Dhabi is looking to hire IT Assets cum store support officer with the below skills to join their team.
Jobe Role: IT Assets Support and IT store support Officer
• Responsible for administrative duties within the IT procurement and inventory management function.
• Maintains records and databases containing information regarding licenses, warranties, and service agreements for the organization’s hardware and software.
• Should be able to keep IT asset track record and Keep IT items organized with book-keeping
• Regular asset audit and report submission, corrective action follow-up.
• Asset tagging and labeling.
• Asset lifecycle management.
• Coordinate with Contractor on Contract and license renewal, support tickets, and other escalations.
• Evaluate contractor hardware pricing model options and maintenance programs to ensure that total costs of ownership are maintained.
• Maintain asset DB updated.
• Coordinate with the contractor for any IT asset delivery to @ locations or HQ.
• Provide support for the creation of asset management processes, such as routine inventory with existing and new solutions.
• Provide assistance in site survey and site readiness tests.
• Sharing relevant documentation and reports with project teams
• Ensuring resources and equipment are always available
• Managing logistic contractor for asset delivery and maintenance services for @ locations and HQ.
• Providing support to project managers and business leaders when requested
• Thorough project documentation, reporting, analysis
• Other Ad-Hoc tasks given by CLIENT management in a related field.
• 3 years experience in desktop & network support level.
• A technical associate/undergraduate degree or equivalent relevant experience preferred
• Experience in IT asset management of medium to large organization
• Project coordination experience.
• Experience in service desk and asset DB