EGA is looking to hire Instrumentation Technicians for ATA Alumina Refinery based in Al Taweelah, Abu Dhabi.
1. Applicants must be currently based in the UAE for written test and interview.
2. Successful candidates will work on 12 hours day/ night shifts, as per given shift roster and will be living in Company Residential Area.
Responsibilities: To carry out planned preventative and corrective maintenance on a wide range of mechanical equipment in accordance with OEM requirements and the established policies, processes and procedures, providing safe and effective equipment maintenance services, in order to support in maintaining efficient plant operations, reducing plant breakdowns and minimizing production downtime.
• Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering/or High- school diploma with a technical trade certification, preferably with a particular focus on instrumentation.
• 4 years of relevant maintenance experience in refinery oil & gas, petrochemical plants or continuous process plant (24 hour operation).
• Strong understanding of instruments and equipment used within refinery
• Good troubleshooting ability and problem solving skills (including instrument system troubleshooting)
• Good knowledge of all instrument maintenance tools, equipment and processes
• Knowledge of instrument installation, configuration, calibration and maintenance including interfaces with PLC, DCS and SCADA systems
• Ability to read and interpret , technical drawings, schematics, and reports including P&ID’s and Control Drawings
• Understanding of safety, quality and environmental management and control procedures
• Good English communication skills (written & spoken)
• Risk awareness
• Work under pressure with discretion, reliability and accuracy