Exp: 8-10 Years(U4 Band) for L2 and 10-12 Year(P1 Band) for L3
Rich Working Experience in VoIP/IMS Core entities (Knowledge of P/I/S-CSCF, HSS, SLF) and VoLTE.
• Extensive Working experience with SIP Call processing and SIP Supplementary Services.
• In-depth understanding of Telecom Protocols and technologies like SIP, SDP, H.248, MGCP, DIAMETER etc.
• Great Conceptual understanding of IMS evolution and trends – IMS Subsystems, functionalities and IMS SIP Services call flows.
• Experience in TLS, TCP, IPSEC, IP protocols.
• Experience in integrating/working with various components of a distributed next generation IP based architecture including soft switches, Gateways, SIP Proxies, Route Engines, IP Media Servers, IP Phones/IADs is a Plus.
• Working experience on IMS interworking entities (BGCF, MGCF, MRFC, MRFP, AGW, IBCF, TrGW) and interfaces.
• Knowledge on Session Border Controller, NAT, Firewall, Authentication Encryption, L2 Layer switches(Routers/Switches).
• Media handling, transcoding, call modeling CS, SMS, MMS and need to have knowledge on the MGW’s.
• Good Analytical and Log debugging Skills (Scripting knowledge is a value added) Required Skills
VoIP, Call Processing, TLS, TCP, IPSEC, IP Protocols, Distributed, Architecture, Route, Media Servers, Interfaces, Telecom Protocols, SDP, MGCP, Conceptual, Firewall, Authentication Encryption, Routers, Modeling, Debugging Skills, Scripting