3 countries – Kuwait, Jordan, and Morocco,
serving millions of customers every year to create a better everyday life for the many people.
This is us in IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Diversity, and Passion.
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People.
• You have an amazing attention for details (like expiry dates) and can effortlessly juggle multiple competing priorities
• You are open to learning, have a general can-do attitude and are energized by teamwork
• You are totally cool with working in a physically demanding, fast-paced, environment
• Preparing food according to daily forecasting needs
• Ensuring quality, freshness and great service is always top of mind and
• Making sure that are food products are always displayed in an attractive manner
• Focusing on daily and weekly sales targets and top-selling products
• Being an active IKEA Ambassador by always focusing on our customers
• Keeping informed about our sourcing practices, ingredients, specials and standards our customers are curious about these things and will ask!
• Responsible for a clean, tidy, organized, visually inviting workspace
• Actively participate in all IKEA safety standards, policies, and food waste programs
Previous service environment experience in hospitality,
• Experience of working in a fast-paced environment,
• Flexible and open to change,
• Computer literate, specifically MS Office.
• Have knowledge of Kitchen Safety Standards
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Thanks to us, customers, co-workers and people at home can have a better everyday life through food that s good for both people and planet. Together we serve more than 660 million customers yearly at the IKEA restaurants worldwide, underlining our Scandinavian heritage by offering a modern taste of Sweden. We also offer a variety of foods in our bistros and in the Swedish Food market . We are a diverse group of people who all live by the motto: Laughter is brightest in the place where the food is!
Apply for job
Read Time:1 Minute, 41 Second