As an international leading company in manufacturing is currently seeking a Mechanic/Technician for our factory in Doha. We are manufacture of various cutters, shears, hammers, etc. of heavy equipment for the projects like drainage and/or tunneling projects and construction project management.
We are looking for a skilled Mechanic/Technician to assemble, maintain, and repair machinery and vehicles.
(The candidate should have Driving License & NOC of Qatar. Those who do not have these criteria should not apply.)
• You will be responsible for ensuring the functionality and reliability of machines, engines, and mechanical systems.
• You will be able to work with various machines and tools as well as follow all safety precautions.
• ASSEMBLING and COMMISIONING as well as Trained the OPERATOR on how to OPERATE the machines and provide service to the Customers.
• Build and assemble machines or mechanical components according to requirements.
• Troubleshoot and diagnose the problem of equipment in the project & workshop.
• Making decisions for what kind of repair needed for machinery.
• Perform thorough maintenance on machinery, equipment, and systems
• Clean and apply lubricants to machinery components
• Replenish fluids and components of engines and machinery
• Provide consultation on correct maintenance and preventative measures to machine or vehicle users
• Undertake other duties as assigned (e.g. repair of hydraulic systems, painting vehicles etc.)
• In charge to request and order spare parts and tools needed for equipment and workshop.
1. Install excavator attachments and provide
service at job sites.
2. Advising customers about technical issues.
3. Use diagnostic equipment to identify faults
and replace faulty parts.
4. Assemble /Disassemble excavator