Role Description – Summary:
This role is for Google Cloud Devops Engineer responsible for devops (CICD) pipeline design, development & implement of the same. A professional Cloud DevOps Engineer is responsible for efficient development operations that can balance service reliability and delivery speed. He/She is skilled using Google Cloud Platform to build software delivery pipelines, deploy and monitor services, and manage and learn from incidents. Should be good team player who shares and collaborates, listens actively, and learns quickly. The candidate will extensively make use and apply Continuous Integration tools and practices in the context of Deutsche Bank’s digitalization journey.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under child care assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
Key Responsibilities / Tasks:
- Building complex CI/CD pipelines for cloud native PaaS services such as Databases, Messaging, Storage, Compute in Google Cloud Platform
- Building deployment pipeline with Github CI (Actions)
- Building terraform codes to deploy infrastructure as a code
- Working with deployment and troubleshooting of Docker, GKE, Openshift and Cloud Run
- Working with Cloud Build, Cloud Composer and Dataflow
- Configuring software to be monitored by Appdynamics
- Configuring stackdriver logging and monitoring in GCP
- Work with splunk, Kibana, Prometheus and grafana to setup dashboard
Your skills, experience, and qualification:
- Total experience of 7+ Years, in as Devops. Should have at least 1 year of experience in Google could and Github CI.
- Should have strong experience in Microservices/API.
- Should have strong experience in Devops tools like Gitbun CI, teamcity, Jenkins and Helm.
- Should know Application deployment and testing strategies in Google cloud platform.
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Excellent understanding of Java
- Knowledge on Kafka, ZooKeeper, Hazelcast, Pub/Sub is nice to have.
- Understanding of cloud networking, security such as software defined networking/firewalls, virtual networks and load balancers.
- Understanding of cloud identity and access
- Understanding of the compute runtime and the differences between native compute, virtual and containers
- Configuration and managing databases such as Oracle, Cloud SQL, and Cloud Spanner.
- Excellent troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies
- Awareness of critical concepts of Agile principles
- Certification in Google professional Cloud DevOps Engineer is desirable.
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM environment.
- Familiar with Agile Team management tools (JIRA, Confluence)
- Understand and promote Agile values: FROCC (Focus, Respect, Openness, Commitment, Courage)
- Good communication skills
- Pro-active team player
- Comfortable working in multi-disciplinary, self-organized teams
- Professional knowledge of English
- Differentiators: knowledge/experience about
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.